Oh, Will. What can I say about Will?? He’s a good guy – he’s funny, he’s smart…he pretends to enjoy getting his picture taken! Love that! 🙂 I heard from a small bird that he was a bit reluctant to go through this whole senior photo process. From what I heard, he would have been content having his parents take a picture of him in their back yard, brush their hands together and call it a day. Little did he know that he was going to HAVE A BLAST! (It’s my story and I can tell it how I want.) In all seriousness, he did great, actually, really great and I had a ton of fun putting this session together (you ought to meet his folks – they’re sweeter than sweet AND a kick in the pants!). As for my words of advice after this session: When hiking up hills with a cross-country runner, be sure to come up with conversation questions that require long responses so that you do not have to talk and attempt to appear as though you’re not wheezing and gasping.
Will – thanks so much for begging me to take your senior photos (ha!)…no really, thank you and I hope you love your sneak peek!
1. Where do you think you’ll be going to college? Major?
MSU – Undecided
2. Favorite childhood memory so far?
Going to NY for media tour for the Montana Meth March
3. So, you’re in the play “The Wizard of Oz,” who are you?
4. Mustard or Mayo?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Sound and Light Engineer
6. Favorite Athlete?
7. Favorite Artist? Favorite Song?
Johnny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
8. Favorite Food?
9. Pet Peeve?
Asking the same question more than once.
10. You are being whisked from your home to be placed on an island, what personal item(s) do you grab?
a knife (survival!)
(just to prove that I’m so stinkin’ funny, he can hardly stand it…again, my story.)
11. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?