Well, it’s Tuesday.
I have yet to actually do a “Ten on Tuesday.” You know, I have had very good intentions but just, well, I guess I’ve just been a loser on that one. It just seems that by 9:30 in the evening when I sit down at the computer, I certainly ponder a blog post. All the while, I stare at the computer with my jaw dropped and my watery eyes from yawning and attempt to recall all the things that I’ve been meaning to share.
So, tonight is different.
Not sure why…just feel like sharing.
1. Has anyone seen the infomercial on “Pajama Jeans” yet? I’m not sure why I keep thinking about it. Okay, no, I know exactly why. I think they’re a kick in the pants (no pun intended). I can’t tell you how bad I would love to wear those just to get some giggles. I mean, come on, they are hysterical. And they would be hysterical hugging my bottom half. But then again, what if I get a pair and end up loving them??
2. So, the other day, I was parking my mom van when I looked up and in front of me was a Mercedes station wagon. I can’t say that I really know a whole lot about Mercedes car models but I would say this one looked like a newer model. As I sat there, I couldn’t help but think “Why would one go to a Mercedes dealership and pick out a station wagon?”
3. Familiar yet with “The Pleated Poppy?” I may have a moderate fascination with her ruffled scarves. Yes, please, one in plum, mustard, and dark heather gray. Just in case you were wondering.
4. Little buddy has been saying sorry (“saw-bee”) lately. Pretty much anytime he accidentally steps on your foot or “accidentally” hits his sister. I’m just not quite sure how you get angry with “saw-bee.”
5. Our weather has been the pits lately. I always say that I don’t care what the temperature is, if it’s windy, I’m not happy. Looking for some spring temperatures soon.
6. Just in case you haven’t heard of Erin Cobb, her writing is always a good read and a good-feeler. Loved this post on The Creative Mama the other day. Kind of hit home.
7. A couple weeks ago, I figured that I had better send my camera and one lens in to have cleaned and inspected before I’m about to dive in head first into a busy year. Although the invoice (GULP!) was much larger than anticipated, my little friend is back and seems to be feeling pretty good after her day at the spa.
8. I know that there is no way I can do this story justice but the other night, Mr. Hatten and I thought we were pretty funny because all four of us were in Little Miss’s room and he had asked where something was, maybe her DS, I can’t remember. Anyway, I sarcastically said that it was likely shoved under her bed or stuffed above some books on her bookshelf. I’m not sure why we really giggled because it wasn’t likely that funny but Little Miss’s reaction nearly had me on my back kicking my feet in the air. She looked at both of us and gave us this glorious rendition mimicking our giggles. I just wanted to just pick her up and give her a big ol’ bear hug…cracked her parents up.
9. If you are ever looking for some fun food ideas for kiddos, this site engulfed me the other day. There are several links listed for other similar sites. Careful, you may lose yourself.
10. I’ve finally started a facebook page after my earlier folly…here’s the link. It’s looking rather lonely right now. Last I checked, I’m up to…okay, yeah, up to like “zero” likers. I’m going to go ahead and go for the moon and set up a goal of “1” liker by the end of the week.
And since no post is a post without a pic…sleepy “pre-nap” giggles all the while eating the current most requested meal…mac n’ cheese. Love that smiley turkey…messy face and all.
oh my, how I love that precious face too. Just thought I would check the blog before bed and was sooo delighted to see this sweet face and loved the “Ten on Tuesday”, especially the image of a sweet laughing girl and this pic. What a wonderful way to end the day! Thanks!
We’re supposed to get our cameras cleaned? Ummmm…..wow. Thanks for the heads up!