As promised…back with the official sneak peek from her session. I can’t say enough about this girl…she’s funny, she’s driven, she’s smart…she truly just has all those qualities you would want in your own children. I couldn’t have been more tickled that I was able to put this session together for her. We have had this one in the books for ages and what a treat to see it come alive…thanks A…you really have so much to be proud of. I absolutely cannot wait for you to see the rest of your images!
1. Where do you think you’ll be going to college? Major?
I hope to attend the University of Montana, majoring in social work with a minor in Addictions Counseling.
2. Favorite childhood memory so far?
Going to the 2002 Olympic Winter Games
4. Mustard or Mayo?
Mustard for ham sandwiches, mayo for turkey sandwiches
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
hopefully, doing something i love and getting started on a family
6. Favorite Athlete?
7. Favorite Artist? Favorite Song?
James Taylor, Fire and Rain
8. Favorite Food?
Steak or Chicken Wings
9. Pet Peeve?
People who Tap their feet
10. You are being whisked from your home to be placed on an island, what personal item(s) do you grab?
11. If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why?
Winnie the Pooh; he just always seems so happy…ha!