Okay, so I have to say, when I’m a grandma, I’m hoping:
1. that I’ll be driving a convertible in the summer.
2. that I’ll have cute funky hair.
3. that my green thumb will finally arrive – you know, it’s only the elderly who seem to have the best landscaping and gardens.
4. that I’ll be known for making the best pickles EVER.
5. that I’ll still be listening to hip music.
6. that my wardrobe will constitute of a bit more than pleated polyester, elastic waistband pants and sweatshirts with appliqued cats on the front.
7. and that my perfume choice doesn’t make others run away.
Most importantly, I hope that:
1. My kids are healthy and happy (I NEVER could have imagined how important this would be to me).
2. Mr. Hatten and I have the “my grandkids can beat up your grandkids” bumper sticker.
3. That our kids have kids who adore their grandparents and have “my grandparents can beat up your grandparents” stickers on their backpacks. Come on, it only makes sense.
This little crew of six made their way to a photo session in the name of a grandparent gift…something tells me these little kiddos have some grandparents who are crazy in love with them.
I’m certainly looking forward to posting some more from this session but for now, just a few to make you smile.
This little friend has changed just a wee bit since seeing him earlier this year, ya think? How could anyone not want to just hug this little guy?
These are so cute! That’s a great looking bunch of kids!
You are so amazing!. I can’t thank you enough for being patient with our family. I am so excited about how great these look and can’t wait to see them all. …Did I already tell you I think you are amazing?!
You really are amazing…I just have to get that convertible – don’t ya think?
Thanks so much for the very sweet comments. 😉 Nicky – definitely no need to thank me – your family is what’s amazing and yes, mother, you DO need that convertible! You would have two very excited grandkids!
They turned out great! I am very excited to see the rest now….awesome job with all of the kids the other day.
I personally know this family and I know how wonderful they are and you did such a great job capturing that!!! You did an amazing job on these pictures as well as the first pictures you took of Mr. Tyse Man! I love looking at all of your photos and check your blog reguarly!! Can’t wait for Nicky to share the rest of the photos with me. 🙂
[…] off to spending the day with my two favorite little creatures but I leave you with some images from this session…love these […]