Hi there! Thank you for your interest in a SIMPLY MOM mini session! Never before had I been given the opportunity to host an event like this and I have to say…I’m so darn excited, I can hardly stand it!
So, here are the little details and bits of information that will help us be on our merry little journey.
- 30 Minute Photo Session
- 15-20 Proofs within an online gallery for viewing
- 11×14 Print of the image of your choice
- 5 fully edited digital images for you to print, enjoy, and share
- Mini-Collections and options to add on more prints or products
- Price: $350 (Nonrefundable $175 to book and secure your spot, $175 due 5 days before your session). I’ll email you an invoice for both.
- The location will be a safe open field area with tall grasses, pretty light, and Montana views.
- Weather – on the off-chance weather poses to be challenging on the day of our session, I will ensure we reschedule for an alternate day. (Montana, I do love you with all my heart but sometimes, you can be a smidgen unpredictable at times). Blustering winds are a most certain “no” (yikes!) but breezes can be most beautiful and take a simple image possibility to stunning levels.
- Sickness – Sadly, these moments happen. And I understand. On the unfortunate chance, someone isn’t feeling well on the day of our session, we’ll visit and reschedule.
- These mini-sessions are appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
WHAT TO WEAR:
First and foremost, most definitely wear something you are comfortable in. As far as the rest, my key recommendations are not to match and simply go for coordination. A lot more options are incredible than you probably know. Flowy dresses are beautiful, denim is lovely, and as far as colors…grays, dark blues, mustards, deep reds, black and white stripes…all of these photograph wonderfully. Any questions or just want to bounce a couple ideas off of me, definitely don’t hesitate to toss me an email or give me a call (406.449.5686).
We, as moms, signed on to unconditionally love and support our babies. We laugh with them, we cry with them, and they fill our thoughts equally with joy and with the endless worries. The moments we create with them may fade some in their little memories and curious hearts. I always begin my sessions with a statement such as this:
Your children know you love them.
But will they remember the enamored look
you gave them or the soft embrace of your arms
around them? Go. Go be you. Show them
the love you will want them to remember.
I’ll be here to capture “that.”