Hi there! WELCOME to your Winter Mini Session experience!
So, here are the little details and bits of information that will help us be on our merry little journey.
- 20 Minute Photo Session
- 15-20 Full Resolution Digital Images
- Print/Share Release
- Price: $350
- The location will be a safe space with a whole lot of Winter goodness! I’ll follow up with the exact location but we’ll be within about a 15-minute drive of Helena.
- Sickness – Sadly, these moments happen. And I understand. On the unfortunate chance, someone isn’t feeling well on the day of our session, we’ll visit and reschedule.
- These mini-sessions are for immediate families only up to four individuals. +$25/additional family member.
WHAT TO WEAR:
First and foremost, most definitely wear something you are comfortable in and what is reflective of you. These are shorter photo sessions and the temperatures aren’t expected to be blustery – a winter vibe without the winter ski coats would work spectacularly. Hats, no hats, does not matter one bit. My goal is to photograph people as authentically as possible. Any questions or just want to bounce a couple ideas off of me, definitely don’t hesitate to toss me an email or give me a call (406.449.5686).
A FEW TIPS:
- Cheeky kiddos photograph well. Rest easy if your kiddo gets a case of the sillies. Don’t panic, I promise we’re conquering exactly what we came for. Warm and exuberant photos are to be had from this cheekiness.
- Make your photo day an easy day. I know “photo day” can result in some stresses…all in the name of perfection. These sessions are crafted specially to just simply capture “you.” Breathe. Enjoy. Use this time as a moment to just focus on each other. Sometimes, these moments don’t surface as much as we’d like. Embrace it.
- Food. Makes everyone happier. Well fed kiddos are happy, ready to play, and have some fun.
- If there is one thing you could do for me, it’s to let everyone know that this will be a super fun experience. We laugh, we run, we play, and there’s a lot of love. This session is a treat…filled with a mini-adventure.
These sessions are about one thing and one thing only…love. Very simple. I always begin my sessions with a statement such as this:
Your children know you love them.
But will they remember the enamored look
you gave them or the soft embrace of your arms
around them? Go. Go be you. Show them
the love you will want them to remember.
I’ll be here to capture “that.”